Have You Discovered the Milwaukee Area’s Most Convenient Option for Your Unique Depression?
We all could use a little calmness in life, so let’s take a deep breath together. Now, exhale. Repeat that breath cycle a few times as we continue. We invite you to imagine yourself a few weeks from now. You’re not identical to today’s version of yourself. Perhaps, this future you seems emotionally lighter, or you may picture yourself greeting your daily events with a more upbeat anticipation.
Soon, previously insurmountable challenges might require much less effort, too.
Due to the changes you’ve experienced within this visualization, you may now sense a realistic, new path toward reliable happiness.
How Can You Easily Get to That Place?
You could be closer than you might guess to making such a visualization real. A well-established therapy exists for people facing treatment-resistant depression called transcranial magnetic stimulation. We call it TMS, and you’ll find it in our practice’s name, WIN TMS.
Lately, local Wisconsinites have turned to us because
- TMS therapy is convenient.
- 80% of patients experience benefits from TMS therapy.
- More than 60% of patients achieve full remission of their depression.
- Health insurance usually covers TMS therapy.
From Milwaukee to Madison, we’re helping patients confront their treatment-resistant depression on an outpatient basis.
What Is a Typical TMS Treatment Day Like?
Usually, treatment lasts six or eight weeks, but you only need to spend a short part of each weekday with us during that span. Expect a convenient experience at every WIN TMS appointment:
- Our professional, friendly staff greets you.
- You relax in our TMS chair.
- Our technician expertly operates our TMS machine.
- Your session lasts only about 20 minutes.
- Afterward, you can drive and resume the rest of your day.
Within two weeks of starting your convenient TMS routine, you may notice positive mood changes.
Where Is WIN TMS Located?
We serve Milwaukee and its surrounding communities, and patients regularly travel from Madison to access our beneficial TMS treatments. Our easily found practices are conveniently located within American Behavioral Clinic locations at:
- 10424 W. Bluemound Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226 | Phone: 414-567-2522
- 7330 W. Layton Ave, Greenfield, WI 53220 | Phone: 414-567-2524
- 331 East Puetz Road, Oak Creek, WI 53154 | Phone: 414-567-2530
To schedule a consult with your preferred WIN TMS location, please contact us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about this useful therapy.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!